I’m Robin, a developer and designer for all things internet. Alongside, I have my own startup - The Webstronauts - which I run from my garage in The Hague, The Netherlands.
As a freelance developer, I help startups en organisations to develop and improve their digital products and services. Because of my creative background and many years of experience, I not only manage to develop exceptionally stable applications, but to also help to make these user-friendly, accessible and visually appealing for all kind of users.
Since 2016 I am mainly active as a freelancer within the role of technical lead, lead developer or consultant. And I have had the opportunity to work with many great teams and technologies. I enjoy working with others who - like myself - dare to put their shoulders to the wheel of the unknown, have an eye for detail but are realistic with regard to schedules and deadlines.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have a role available that can connect to this. I can also give you good advice on how to tackle your idea, startup or project on a technical level.
- advise on technical feasibility of ideas and products
- designing and building (new) websites and apps
- a backend for demanding APIs (Symfony, Elixir, Node.js or Ruby on Rails)
- a modern and solid front-end architecture (React, Vue or vanilla)
- deploy to production (Docker, CI or Kubernetes)
- working together through methodologies (Agile or SCRUM)
- contributing to own and others open-source projects (Github)
Contact me for a no-obligation conversation, so we can see if I can contribute to the challenges your organization is facing.
I prefer contact via email, so that I can remain in charge of my own attention and time. If it is really urgent, then calling is of course no problem.
In your e-mail, please state clearly why you are emailing me and what you expect from me. That way I can quickly send you an answer.